Why did you pick your empire (fire/water)?

I came here from a Fearless Dan video, where he said he was in Fire Empire. Honestly, that was my only reason for picking Fire. But, I think I would’ve anyway, just for the cool factor.

But, now that I’ve been here for over a week, and am participating in my first war; my reasons have changed. I’m here to learn how to grow my spark, to fan the flames, to retain my fire from this day forward. And to be reborn, as a phoenix, from the ashes of my former self.

Whichever Empire you find yourself in, and for whatever reason, I believe in you all. I know we can conquer ourselves and find new reasons to live fuller lives.

God Bless!

The silent power of water never failed to amaze me. Silent and calm, furious and destructive, the ways with which water shows itself seem endless. And that’s the way I want to be while trying to better myself. I want to become furious with my inequities and destroy them as wild waves destroy entire cities. I want to become as balanced and still in my mind as the glass of water standing on my night bed.

And the famous Bruce Lee quote was also a factor in me choosing the water tribe.

God bless your soul indeed. Water fir me is a silent but powerfull force not to be played with. It can like fire both be tou are life force and as tools of mass destruction in the form of natural catastrophes. To pick either of these nations is not only to understand this philosophy, but pick which side of the mountain to start your journey from.

Thanks and keep on being Captains

Well put.

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” - Bruce Lee
Bruce Lee was my main inspiration for choosing water. Also, water is obviously just a stronger force than fire. Fire can disappear but water can’t.

Also, as Kanye famously said:
It’s water
We are water
Pure as water
Like a newborn daughter
The storm may come
But we’ll get through it because of Your love
Either way, we crash like water
Your love’s water
Pure as water
We are water

Water is obviously more nofap related since we’re in a way striving to be pure once again.
And: I don’t believe that this war has anything to do with fire. You’ll have to be resistant and calm like water, not out of control, consuming, raging or destroying like fire.

Very well said, @moby2412 and StrivingMonk !
(Actually StrivingMonk post is inspiring and just remembered me to make some icons I’ve been planing forever to Water Empire).

@DaddyDylan I’m a Water fellow myself, but I ask you: who said water can’t be out of control, consuming, raging and destroying? ^^
Read the “new reasons” that NoFapHero found the last few days.
Fire is a such powerful force that it’s more known for its unrested behavior. But once you manage to tame it, you can do wonderful things with it, so it’s just like our sexual energy. ^^

Fire… For a simple reason… I like red.

I did not choose Water. Water chose me.

Also, Bruce Lee: “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”

I chose fire because fire is intense, energetic, life, love and energy!

I also chose it because it’s my natural element. When I am around fire, I feel alive and fire grows bigger.

I used to think that fire is all disastrous, uncontrollable, heaty and angry, but it’s not at all that. I know there is a fire burning inside of me to live on my own terms and be the driver of my life. I am here to make it grow stronger and burn intensely into a fire of action and love.

When you know how to control your fire, it’s an enormous feeling of satisfaction. You can use fire to fuel your intentional actions that push you forward. Your sexual energy is an intense fire that you can use to excel all areas when chanelled properly.

Fire, because it’s time to finally go to war and burn this monster of PMO