I cant control this anger

I can be a bit hot-headed. This is my first time with conquered Self, and its been going great. But over my rehab, I’ve been getting increasingly frustrated and aggressive. It seems to me that they correlate based on past experience but it might just be the self-isolation. These bouts of anger come and I can barely restrain myself from falling over or destroying the closest thing to me. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I’ve looked online for anger management material but literally found close to nothing. The stuff I did find didn’t help at all. Thanks for the support.

I’m the same way. I believe that pmo never allowed us to Express our feelings. Now as we try to stop pmo. All those feelings will flood within us, we must find away to forgive those people that hurt us. And move on with our new pmo free lifes. That’s my opinion.

Hey buddy, I’m working on finding a cure for the same thing. Now that PMO is gone, these overwhelming emotions need a new outlet… Especially during the first week or two. If you feel that it must come out, distance yourself from people; and scream. And if you can’t scream, scream into a pillow. Take a few deep breaths and tell the ones you love you’re not angry AT them. lmk how it goes.

I had a friend, a senior who had this problem as well. He was greatly angered when I defied him. He smashed my cups and stuff but he is ok now. I maybe a bit religious in this but Buddhism helps when it comes to dealing with these feelings. I will list 3 ways.

1st. In your mind, see what is making you angry. How can you change it. If you can’t change it, how can you control your reactions to it. Then, start talking to yourself to calm yourself down. It is very hard to do so when the emotion spikes but if you are keen on keeping your anger at bay, it is a good habit to take up.

2nd. In Buddhist meditations, they teach us to focus on the Buddha when such thought arises. Then they start chanting the Buddha’s name so quell their thoughts. So using this theory, you could find something above you that you cherish and respect to focus on. For some, it may be their principles, their loved ones, or other people who are suffering more than them.

3rd. When you take away PMO in your life, the energy within has no released, so it is good to guide it to a good place in the body so it doesn’t destroy your inner organs and such. Not much tips here but controlled breathing. If your mind can’t shift to the breathing action immediately, prepare a jug of water and chug it down when the anger rises. Then, start breathing. Fast breathing at first. Then, slowly shift it to slower breathing.

Anger is not easy feat to quell. May take years to do so. Keep at it, friend.