I need your support

Today is day 26. I’ve been fighting for almost a month now. The first 3 weeks were easy but this last week I’ve been fighting so hard. I fear that my demise is close if nothing changes. I need to know how you go back to building that instinct of turning away when you see something lustful. The faster you can respond the better. I love you all. God be with you!

Yeah man, keep up the good fight. There are always up’s and down’s in this battle, sometimes it’s harder, sometimes easier. Keep going no matter what!

thank you man. I was close to giving up, i didnt think anyone would respond and i was starting to loose hope. So thank you

The best thing you need to do is transmute your sexual energy and put it towards your goals if all else fails and you get an urge,take your ass to the shower and put the water all the cold. Works everytime :wink:

appreciate it man

Also if you haven’t already, try meditating

Someone will always be there, stay strong!

To break up the boredom if you feel yourself slipping. Make yourself a list of 5 things you can do to distract yourself in advance.

like go outside, count to 20, play video games, cold shower, whatever works for you.
I sometimes talk to myself out loud and say NO. That’s not me anymore.