Longest streak?

My longest streak was of 33 days now i want to expand it to 150+ days. I can say that the Nofap journey was amazing and the relapses are just not worth it guys. Stay strong guys

Ive been having real trouble convincing myself that relapsing isn’t worth it. The only thing that has helped me is my goal of a month, but after that i dont know whats going to happen. Can you guys help me change my mindset?

5 weeks.

My longest streak was around 6 to 7 months. that was 3 years ago. Since then when I relapse, the longest is 30 days. I know that having spent almost 7 months without fap is rare to relapse on 30 days, but somehow it happen.
Now my goal is to reach 2 months.

This site shows 11 days.

Anyways, day 92 today, first attempt.

Let’s try a chart!
What was your max streak in month? (click on “summary”)

Summary

0 voters

Cheers!

4 years here. With help from spirits. Hahah.

When ever thoughts about repalse come about. And that suddent gush of chemicals come into your brain, remind yourself that you are being controlled by a mere chemical. You are much more bigger than to be controlled by a lifeless checmical. You are a human.

Whever comfort thoughts about relapse come to you, remind yourself immediately the thoughts about misery and frustration that comes with it. And do pushups. You will have a glrious chest and master your own demons along the way.

Write it down, blend it and drink it, make it your lifestyle:- “I am a King and driver of my life” “I am not a fapper!”