Meditation + Nofap

Everyone who think simply counting days or just doing no fap…with same life style is a bad idea…u will fail soon or later…
Make the days count…
Enjoy the field Ur working
Give ur 100%
Improve urself

& Ok Most important meditation is the key to success…

I know many hate it…but learn it slowly

The peek stage where we all fail no fap even we have a lot of motivation happens becoz we have lot of energy but no where to use it…

So use meditation and transform this energy

Any doubts feel free to ask :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

I 100% agree. I failed so many times just trying not to do it usually after 7 days and sometimes I would make it to 14 but would always fail on the 14th day… now that I’m praying in the morning and evening… I’m on day 17 and going strong!

Welldone guys for your strength:) Thank you for the posts:)

hey Ravi , do you have a guide or any tips for a person like me who wants to learn how to meditate but don’t really understand what to actually do.
thanks.

Hi Man, I meditate a lot and even more during this time of lock down.
The power of meditation is that you can see the process of your own mind and Dont fall into its unskillfull behaviors.
Start with 20 minutes of observing the sensations of the breath in your nostrails or stomach. The goal is to focus on the sensations that breath produce and everytime you get distracted come back again.
When you realize that you forgot that you were meditating feel happy and cherish that moment because thats the practice right there, and go back to the sensations.
You will Master sooner or later