Report your bugs here

bug

Please let us know the bug you found and provide steps on how to reproduce or invoke it. Videos and pictures would also help :pray:

For example, I noticed that there a 500 Error that occurs when you post a comment and hit refresh on the browser. So the steps to reproduce would look like this:

1. Make a post on the battlefield page of an active war
  2. Make a comment under that same post
  3. Refresh the page soon after the comment has been applied

After creating a new account I was automatically added to the upcoming Study / Work War. I never clicked on it or selected it. I created my account after going to the upcoming page for the NO PMO war. I can now not join the NO PMO war. Can a site admin remove me from the sign-up for this war? (Also I tried to go to the link for “contact us” and it hangs never loading.)

I was KIA from study group, I clicked on Enlist but it enlsited me far away, 21st October,
I dont want this, I wanted to enlist in NoPMO
Can admin help ?

@PierceFranklin ?

The links are misplaced for the battlefield and barracks button. As you can see here, the cursor changes only slightly towards the right of the icon.

ezgif-4-c601ba00e9

Safari: Version 16.5.2 (18615.2.9.11.10)

In NoPMO War XXXVI the numbers of the soldiers, the big ones referring to the total number for each empire, are not changing with the KIAs, shouldn’t they refresh and go down?

I’m unable to update my name / profile picture from the settings page.
After clicking “update settings”, none of the fields get updated and they just remain the same.
The problem persists even after logging out and logging back in multiple times.
Kindly rectify this.

Thank you for brining this to my attention! we will start working on this ASAP :pray:

I cannot cancel my subscription it goes to 500 Error when I try to deactivate or manage my account.

So sorry about that @mainer345 , we’re working on that issue currently :pray:. In the meantime I’ve cancelled your subscription via our payment dashboard. Very Sorry for the inconvenience.

I get an 500 Internal Server Error on any site besides the battle field.

![39|690x341])The website is infuriantingly slow even besides the 500error. Please cancel my subscription.

Thank you for correcting this.

Hi @PierceFranklin and CS Admin,
Happy New Year!
I’d like to report an urgent bug. I’m unable to access the main website due to “500 Internal Server Error”.
This problem has persisted for the past 3 days, but I thought it was due to some upgrades you were doing in the website (for the New Year). Only today I had realized that I have forum access and could file bugs here (thankfully that’s not blocked).
I’ve enrolled for a NoPMO War that had started from Jan 1st 2024 but I’m unable to checkin, and I might be declared KIA because of this. Kindly correct this at the earliest.
I’m a paid member (annual subscription) but regardless of paid or not, this is a big problem and certainly a bummer to start the new year. Kindly work on this at the highest priority.

I get a error 500 screen when clicking on notifications and then see all.

1. click the horn for the notifications.
    2)clikc see all
  2. get screen with error 500

Same for me