Before Bed Fap

So this is my first post and I have a unique problem. It’s always my “good night medicine”, since I’m unmarried and middle aged. I regret a lot of the choices I made, that have kept me without a girlfriend much less a wife at this age. So I “replace” my wife with myself. And I hate it.

My issue seems to be self esteem 100%. Anyone else dealing with what do I do if I don’t have someone to go to bed with at night, every night?

Hi Gatorman. Night time fap is one of my challenges, even when I have a partner. Its just a good way to reach a zero point after the stress of the day. Fap, release, and go straight into dream time.

I used to have trouble falling asleep without it. The two ways I found to get around the habit are meditation, and herbal teas.

Meditate for 15-30 minutes before bed, any technique that gets you to relax. Then go directly to sleep.

Or, find fresh plant material (not premade bags as these are usually too low concentration or quality) of skullcap, passionflower, Valerian, or chamomile. Infuse with hot water like normal tea, but let steep for about 15 minutes before straining. Doses vary, a gram for passionflower/skullcap will definitely help you fall asleep.

Hopefully this helps! Feel free to message me if you’re struggling.

A few ideas I would suggest is ensuring you are fully exhausted from the day so that when you get into bed it’s the last thing you think/want to do. This could involve doing more at work, exercising, finding a new hobby that is mentally or physically working.

Secondly, I read before I go to sleep 15 minutes of a fictional book that gets me lost in the story… this sends me to sleep in minutes.

It’s worth saying to yourself that draining yourself before you sleep will inevitably make it harder to get up in the morning. Don’t know about you but when I’ve gone 7+ days no fapping I feel much more refreshed and ready to take on the day.
God bless.