Day 15 Struggles

Hey, I am currently on Day 17, and I wanted to share something I noticed.

These couple of past days (Day 14,15,16) were quite difficult. I sincerely for the first time engaged in battle with myself to not PMO. Especially when I am alone, it would reach sometimes to a point where I would scream at the top of my lungs in hopes of just draining my power and energy!

I never thought I would get emotional, but it happened. and I am glad to have joined conquered self since it reminded me why I have started all of this. I would go back to the forum and read my first post and others like me, and it has had a great effect on my well being.

I know the battle hasn’t even gone past the first month, but I am glad to have had this one of many more mini victories. I will keep on implementing the changes I did in my daily habits, from healthy and conscious eating to going to the gym 3 times a week, I will focus more on my creative and academic endeavors and keep on resisting and limiting my access to triggering situations.

What about you my fellow reader, I am curious to know what are your methods to succeed in this war? Please share and help your comrades to achieve a conquered self.

In my attempts I have always seemed to fail around that same period… and through writing down what made me relapse I think it came down losing that motivation to keep going and battling the urge. Therefore it’s important to apply strategies to keep you motivated and reminding yourself why you are doing this.

The next time I feel it getting difficult I plan to write down the cons… how will this make me feel? How will this affect my life…If I carry on with nofap how will my life improve? etc etc.

Keep going dude!

The voice inside you can be your worst enemy, but your best frend at the same time man. It can be weird sometimes. Giid luck on you anyway Captain Steadfast.