Grievance/Feedback from the Conquered Self Community. Dev please fix/update the website

From Me: I am a paying member monthly.
Please, take the time for including stars & task series. The website went down for almost a whole
day & many people might have been KIA because of that.

Improvement feedback from Katharsis:
@PierceFranklin I think the platform overall is amazing and unique. And I am thankful to Pierce for everything he has done to design this site and envision this platform. It has helped and continues to help a lot of people. The recent tree animation is also unique.
But I have to say that there might be a room for improvement. Not having the stars next to your name sucks. And this time Pierce even didn’t post the Task series that he usually does. Not to mention the frequent glitches and site errors.
If these things can be taken care of the site would be amazing again.

This grievance is from Krillin 1993:

It makes no Fun to be here anymore.
I am on Day 86 of NoFap/NoPMO - Hardmode on 1st August 2023.
In 4 Days I have reached the famous 90 Day of Reboot for the first Time of my Life, which to be honest I’ve fought for about 5 Years to come this far.
But now I finally coming to my Topic, what I want actually to talk with you.
I was probably over 10-20 Wars here participating on this website and I’ve always failed. I really liked the concept overall.
But now as I have won a war and probably another war too if I still continue like this, I don’t get any Star Reward for my Success. I can’t watch any Videos which is always the same every War. Thats fine. I can’t have access to any Weapons or Trophees. Thats fine too.
And Okay fair enough, the Administrator of this Website wants to earn Money as well, I totally understand that.
But what is the sense to stay here and win all Battles when you don’t get even a Star next to your username???
What is the Motivation to still stay here???
At a certain point it was fun to write with people and exchange. But it lost the motivation for me of being a game.
This makes the Atraction of this Website useless.
I remember a famous Youtuber who promoted NoFap, who made an Advertisements once or twice for this website several years ago. And it was cool.
So I am seriously thinking about leaving this Website when nothing changes here @PierceFranklin. Please bring back the Star Rating for the Winners!!! I have won the last war and now i want justice! xD If nothing changes I will leave this website after finishing this War and never coming back. Then I will stay at the NoFap Community Page where I am always at. You can find me there under the same Name Krillin1993 (if someone misses me.)