Journey to No fap

Hello everyone, I’ve promise myself to no fap 2 weeks ago but I’ve relapsed on Thursday and I really regret that. I’m really sorry about myself and I promise again to myself that I will go on no fap and I really can’t do it alone so I go to YouTube and watch Fearless family. Daniel and he recommended this group so I hope this will help me on journey. I’ve been doing no fap since Friday. My battle hasn’t began yet but I hope and pray that I conquered myself and really take this seriously. I started meditating and waking up early so I hope I can continue doing it. How about you guys? Can you share your thoughts, feelings and advice for me? Really appreciate it. Thanks!

Fellow warrior,

Congratulations on taking this up. It takes guts and determination to change yourself. I have been a coward for over 20 years. Now, through my past karma and divine intervention, I have become a better human being. Like people said in this forum, it is all about being honest with yourself. Don’t let bad habits block your way to a good life.

Some tips. Don’t be alone in this fight. Always keep a fellow at range. You got your whatsapp and stuffs. I wasn’t alone when my bad habits got cleared. It was a big battle but I got out decent. So chat with people all the time during your cleansing phase. If you are not a talker, work out when you have bad thoughts. Personally, I believe in Holy Emperor Guan and the Amitabha Buddha. They have their religions but you can call on their names to help give you spiritual strength, if you want. So call on them if you need, Namo Holy Emperor Guan and Namo Amitabha Buddha. There, 3 ways to deter lewd thoughts and feelings.

I hope the best for you and may you become a more fulfilled being. Namo Amitabha.