im going to stay humble on this one.
my quest is to play a piano piece with both hands. im very new at playing piano and I wanted to play my favourite soundtracks but never mustered the discipline to practice daily and i always gave up when things got difficult.
it requires of me: self-discipline. daily practice, great motor skills, patience, focus, and determination. hand independance (which is gonna be a pain)
- decide on how much time i want to invest in playing piano daily.
- writing down the score.
- looking for patterns.
- cutting the score up in pieces.
- start learning the right hand (melody) for each piece.
- learning the left hand (bass) for each piece.
- slowly practice them simuntaniously with each piece.
- increase the speed until it matches the original piece.
I hope to have mastered the piano piece after the war.
the piece i will be playing: Braveheart - For the love of a princess.