Not Challenge BUT Lifestyle

I refuse to be tricked by the fad diet cult! Where my PMO becomes something I’m doing for the sake of addiction. It’s like going on a diet because I need to lose pounds etc… so what do I do when I’ve reached my goal weight, start eating junk like I did before only to have to start another diet 3 months down the road. In the end my brain is so confused … the famous proverbial… to be or not to be … and that brings me to the issue of counting days and hours… well… my point is… I would rather adopt a LIFESTYLE like eating healthier as an life style for the rest of my life… then counting the days untill I’ve reach my PMO 100 day goal for example. So that means I’ve reached my goal now I can PMO as much as I want… or rather I seriously dont know what day, month or year I’m on… but PMO is a lifestyle that has transformed the very essence of my whole being inside and outside. Your thoughts?

That’s true. Rather than focusing on days it must be a lifestyle we must follow. But any new habits take time to form and become a part of lifestyle. Making measurable progress in measurable time is the key to building confidence and sticking to a habit with consciousness gives way to a lifestyle.

I guess making it a lifestyle rather than a habit can help because if its a lifestyle you just go “welp i fucked up , but i will continue onward and just do what i normally do (not PMO)” but if its a challange/focusing on the days you can see “welp ,that was fun while it lasted , just broke my 120 day streak , whats the point of even trying , just to fail again after 60 days , not like i will break my 120 streak any time soon”