Reason for nightfall n sexual dreams?

I m here to ask y is it when u try to do no fap for many days u would have nightfall after a sexual dream . I want to know the reason for such dreams?

After leaving all type of sexual activity
A human body take some time like two or three month then it regulates the cycle to control night fall

Ok thanks buddy

Yaa that may be true . Because our body has its own biological clock , so if an activity we continue for long period of time then biological clock records it and if you plan to stop it suddenly then the clock will not allow to happen it , and according again the clock starts recording the new activity and then it cope with the new activity by erasing the previous one.

So, our body needs some time to acquire the new patterns . During this period be strong with your new activity till it become a habbit for you and for the biological clock.

So , good luck my dear friend.

Bcs mind and body hasn’t adapted the change subconsciously…it will accept the change gradually…don’t worry…do not stress much…you are doing great…just keep doing that…workout everyday…and concentrate and meditate everyday…eat simple food…you will win this game…and your mind and body will listen to you.

Quite logical n thanks for wishing me good luck brother n good luck to u also

It’s due to law of inertia. Just as fan doesn’t stop moving as soon as you switch it off, but eventually it does. Similarly it will take sometime to recover the losses from habits we have been practising so long.
So be patient and don’t leave the track, it will be healed with time.
What we are suffering is the price of so called enjoyment we had in past.

Well explained

Hey its nothing but the thing which you thinking during going to sleep. Every part of our body is in our conscious control. So read something spritual like your holy book before sleep and think about it during going to sleep