Stress

As you embark towards your first week and further, do you any of you guys feel a surge of stress?. I live a very hectic life which is good,however I do get home and feel quiet stressed out which I combat with naps and exercise. In the past I’ve relapsed thinking that would de-stress me, however just here to tell you guys it’s not the answer.
Stay strong it’s time now to use the built up energy and apply it to a new venture.

Hey buddy, I feel ya. I’m nearing the end of my first week and it’s been quite the challenge. Started a new job, where people are new, work is quite difficult a lot of new routines + no PMO does create a substantial amount of stress. Got plenty of troubles with sleep but towards the end of the week the situation got a little bit better. Yet the similarities I see in people here, the stories I read, help to reflect on my choices, wishes and goals to be better and take control of myself. So far I’ve experienced lots of joy by interacting with people here, saying something encouraging, maybe even motivating a little. Saying that what you did so far counts and is substantial. Anyhow keep going further and beyond you ever thought was possible!

I used to do PMO when I felt stressed or bored. But then I realised that PMO has done only one thing to me- fucking up my life

I’m 10 days in and yeah I’ve been stressing :upside_down_face:

I’m at the point where PMO does not combat stress. In the moment I’m distracted but immediately after, I crash hard.

Yes i can imagine that to be a very stressful situation, but with nofap I feel it gives you the tools to cope in such situations and not run from it but take it on. I’ve never had this platform in the past always tackled it on my own, I know where to come now when i’m in need of support.

10 days + is where I have frequently failed… on day 8 atm. You and I can help eachother get through this period. You have got this, I believe in you!.

That is 100% understandable man. After coming home from a stressful day of work/whatever, you tend to go to what you feel comfotable coping with. My options used to be Hentai and a LOT of overwatch shit, which I am ofcourse ashamed of now that I understand better.
I wish you all luck fighting this war and will hope to see you on the finishing day.
Captain Moby logging of.

I got you with the support Dhouston. I’l be checking the forum and the board daily, and I’ll keep an eye out for your posts.

We can do this. I appreciate your efforts and your encouragement.

Talking about our shameful behavior openly is a great healer Moby.

When I was younger, I gravitated towards hentai, and video game inspired content. I dove down that rabbit hole too, and there are A LOT of things that I can’t unsee. You are not alone. Can’t wait to celebrate with you on day 49.

I would want nothing less Sir