Why/When do you relapse? Based on my learnings

I discovered CS exactly 12 days ago. I was pumped and inspired by a lot of brothers and especially by Agent Ghost and his Agent Ghost Method. (Please search for it in the forum, it is GOLD)
I was hooked on to this method and it was simple but not easy.
I realised i was setting myself up for failure when i was taking simple rules for granted. When i thought to myself that ‘I feel like I am in control today, do i really need that cold shower? do i really need to check in on CS?’
Guess what? YOU DO!
When you commit to something your veterans have advised you to do, you go full in. There’s no 50-50.
The first 3 days i was diligent and my motivation and focus was great. Since i felt strong, i started waking up late, started going to bed late, even though i never took my phone to bed. Slowly the evil began creeping in, on the 5th day i did not find time to check in on CS and on the 9th day i was on my bed with my phone, even though i never watched anything and on 10th day i relapsed.

Even when you are strong, these small rules that you should be following (even though, they might feel pointless) are the ones that keep your head clear from temptations, they are the ones that stretch your streak and keep your momentum going. In a way they keep reaffirming that you are on a mission and you are doing this for a purpose. And for brothers who get troubled/shaken by triggers and who are extremely impulsive like me, this is for YOU. To rationalise/ To control your impulses - these small things matter in the long run.

So, being disciplined is the key. Discipline is the most greatest form of self-love. I can’t stress enough on its importance. May the almighty help anyone who is embarking on this journey to come out stronger.

“Work hard and Suffer, and you will prevail”